Elizabeth's Story: February!

Elizabeth's Story

...previously an update for friends & family about Elizabeth Hill and her fight against her childhood cancer acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas
...now a place for remembering the fiesty princess she was.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

February!

Elizabeth is in her bed, resting her eyes and body, but fully aware of what is on her TV and awake enough to tell me when to change the channel from Disney to Nickelodeon and back again!

February 1st is another of our victory days, however bittersweet it is.

Thank you for continuing to pray for Elizabeth and all of us.

5 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You cannot stop the waves,but you can learn to surf"

praying for you and your family..

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for February!
We love you Elizabeth...
Megan, tanner's mom

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyday with her is a blessing. I'm celebrating with you. However small the triumphs are, and whatever problems tomorrow may bring, today we can celebrate making it to February.

Love,
Ayesha

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every day that pases and I hear she is holding, I celebrate, even though I agonize with mom (mainly) in my heart. We know that God has a time for everything. Elizabeth's time to be pain-free forever is coming and our/family's time to sorrow and miss her is as well. Keeping you in my heart and prayers every day!

Marie

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every day with Elizabeth is a tiny gift from God. I pray for a miracle, and, at the very least, I pray for Elizabeth's pain to stop. I pray for your family - especially her beautiful brothers - in these difficult times. She is truly an angel from Heaven, and every day you have with her is a little miracle itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home