Elizabeth's Story: Brief update

Elizabeth's Story

...previously an update for friends & family about Elizabeth Hill and her fight against her childhood cancer acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas
...now a place for remembering the fiesty princess she was.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Brief update

Elizabeth is still in the hospital. We started new pain meds and she was very comfortable yesterday. However, last night, with a combination of good pain control and low blood sugar she was very sleepy. A little too much and she needed to start on Oxygen. She also started spiking fevers again. We decided to stay a day longer in the hospital and the come home Saturday. We will be back on Monday to outpatient for blood draws and anything that she needs.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could do more than pray but since it's all I can do, I will continue as long as Elizabeth and your family needs my prayers.

I have passed on Elizabeth's story to others who are praying for her as well.

Happy to hear Elizabeth is getting pain relief and is comfortable.

Many hugs to you all!Christina Hall

 

Post a Comment

<< Home