Elizabeth's Story: Services update

Elizabeth's Story

...previously an update for friends & family about Elizabeth Hill and her fight against her childhood cancer acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas
...now a place for remembering the fiesty princess she was.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Services update

Elizabeth's obituary will be published in the Valley edition of the Daily News tomorrow, Friday February 23.

Donations to be used to honor Elizabeth's memory can be made to
The Elizabeth Hill Memorial Fund
c/o the Bank of Santa Clarita
27433 Tourney Road, Suite 150
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Friday, February 23:
Viewing at 5pm at Bastian & Perrott Oswald Mortuary
18728 Parthenia St, Northridge CA
818-886-8600
Rosary at 7pm at the mortuary
Opportunities to speak about Elizabeth immediately following the rosary (open to all attendees)

Saturday, February 24:
Funeral Mass at 1pm at St. Genevieve Parish
14061 Roscoe Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91402
Procession to San Fernando Cemetery immediately following for graveside service

Reception following graveside service

3 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart and prayers will be with all of you tomorrow. Angel hugs, Tina in MA

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of grief.

May your memories bring you comfort.

Pat Fortini Calif.

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, Hill family,
I'm Mike's friend's sister. I just wanted to let you know that I have prayed for you. I went to the rosary praying on Friday and heard all the stories and wishes that people spoke aloud in honor of Elizabeth. They truely did touch my heart. It brought me to tears, hearing about such a wise, "fiesty" and fantastic little girl who had to endure so much. Hearing these people talk of the special bonds they had with her, made me lament that I never got the chance to know her. I especially want to let your family know that you are not alone in this, many people loved Elizabeth, though not perhaps with the same intensity as your family, and even people who couldn't know her will remember her and cherish her life. My prayers go out to you, but only time can heal these wounds. Thank you for sharing Elizabeth with me and my family. @>- San Fernando, Ca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home