Elizabeth's Story: Thank You's!!

Elizabeth's Story

...previously an update for friends & family about Elizabeth Hill and her fight against her childhood cancer acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas
...now a place for remembering the fiesty princess she was.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Thank You's!!

Princess Elizabeth would like to take some time out to post a few grateful words to all of her generous supporters out there... (These are Elizabeth's words, Mom is just her typist until Her Highness' spelling and typing improves.)

ChemoAngel Princess Amber: Thank you for all the gifts that you sent me and the flower. For all the cards, too. I like to play with all the princesses and dress them up in the princess book. My favorite Disney princess is Ariel. I like Cinderella, too, and my Mom likes her, but she says her favorite princess is me. Cinderella is her second favorite. I like the princess book a lot and thank you for the princess book. That's it! Love, Princess Elizabeth

ChemoAngel Amy: Thank you for the fishy bracelet. I like it a lot. I like the glowy angel pen because it glows and I like to draw with it. Matthew put the spider tattoo on the leg and then when he didn't want it to come off he drew on his leg where the spider was and then next it will be that Mike put the scorpion on his arm. That's it! Love, Princess Elizabeth

ChemoAngel Stacey: I like the Belle stickers. My cat's name is Belle-a-Dora because my favorite princess was Belle and I like Dora the Explorer. Thank you for sending me postcards. That's it! Love, Princess Elizabeth

Sweet Miss Ellen: Thank you for all the stuff you sent me. I like it a lot. I liked the candy a lot and it's my favorite. And the scarf is my favorite, too, because it's pink and furry and it looks like a rainbow. Thank you for the hat and it's my favorite color. That's it! Love, Princess Elizabeth

Share the Love Ms. Janie: Thank you for all the notes you send me. I like them a lot and I'll send you some, too, someday maybe. Thank you for signing my GuestBook a lot. Mommy said you were the first one on my map from Louisiana. That's it! Love, Princess Elizabeth

Princess Jodi: Thank you for the email letters. I'm a fairy ballerina princess, not a regular one. Mommy said that your mommy has boobie cancer. I hope she feels better like me soon. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I got a new brother and his name is Daniel Hill. I think Mommy and Daddy should have named him Eric because the little mermaid's prince is named Eric and my old swim teacher. That's it! Love, Princess Elizabeth

Mr. Neal Weichel: Thank you for sending me to the Tippy Toes Tea. I had a really fun time but that frog was a little yucky and I liked the dancers. I ate a lot of cucumber sandwiches and they were really good and the ham ones, too. It was fun and my mom liked it. That's it! Love, Princess Elizabeth

Ms. Sue Hoefflin and Ms. Lisa DeLong and Ms. Candye Rucker and all my Girl friends at the Michael Hoefflin Foundation: Thank you for inviting me and my mom to the tea. We had fun. And I like going to meetings and playing and seeing Abby. I like eating cookies and snacky stuff. And it's fun to hug you sometimes but sometimes I don't like to when I'm tired. And Candye likes Dale Jr. like me. That's it! Love, Princess Elizabeth/Tinkerbell

To Everyone Who Has Been Praying For Me: Thank you for praying for me and sending me notes on my map. Sometimes I feel yucky and then I feel better. ("What do you think about your cancer?" says mom...) I don't like it but I'm beating my cancer and when I get surgery they will take all the yucky stuff out! That's it! Love, Princess Elizabeth

We have a never-ending list of Thank-you's that can go on and on, but we'll post these for now!!
Thank you from the Hill Family! We love you guys!

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lizardbreath said...

I love the "That's it!" part. SO cute. Elizabeth, I think about you everyday. I am glad to hear you are such a happy, beautiful, fairy ballet princess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home