Elizabeth's Story: Elizabeth's brick at Disneyland.

Elizabeth's Story

...previously an update for friends & family about Elizabeth Hill and her fight against her childhood cancer acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas
...now a place for remembering the fiesty princess she was.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Elizabeth's brick at Disneyland.

This is Elizabeth's brick at Disneyland. It is on the side closest to downtown disney and a little closer to Disneyland. Thank you uncle Dave, Aunt Tammie, Patricia, and Sandra!

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It fills my heart to see that Bethy will always be remembered at her favorite place to visit and where princesses belong. I'll make sure to visit it when I go in a couple of weeks. Blockout dates end soon! I miss you Hills, and I hope everything is going well.

Love,
Ayesha

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is perfect. She will be a part of her favorite place forever. I'm thinking of you all often. Hugs, Tina in MA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home